Call for HTAi 2018 Annual Meeting Abstracts Now Open
Posted Sep 22, 2017
Invested in the production or implementation of HTA? Share your expertise with the global HTA community at the Annual Meeting 2018, discussing “Strengthening the Evidence-to-Action Connection”
Submit an abstract for HTAi’s 15th Annual Meeting
Presentations, selected by expert reviewers to ensure a truly global, diverse and high-quality programme, will be in the form of workshops or panel sessions, oral, vignette or poster presentations.
Review Submission Guidelines
We are listening to our attendee’s feedback, which lead us to implement a few novelties. Some of the key items are mentioned below, but please click here to review the full Submission Guidelines:
- Are you up for a challenge? Can you convey your message precisely? It takes special skills to convince your audience in only 5 minutes! Abstracts can now be submitted as Vignette presentations.
- To allow enough time for HTAi’s extensive programme contributions and networking opportunities, Panel Sessions are now running for 75 minutes.
- In addition to gender balance, the involvement of students, and contributions from presenters from low and middle-income countries (LMIC), the scoring system applied to all abstracts, will also take patients, users and clients into consideration.
Link to the online submission system
- Workshop & Panel Sessions: October 16, 2017
- Oral, Vignettes & Poster Presentations: November 24, 2017